Mitra Karya Industri is an Industrial Scales and Control System Integrator company primarily focusing in providing all of about Weighing System, Control System Integrator, Plant Fabrication and Information Technology Solutions.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate and enterprising spirit to grow with us in forming the future of our business.
Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
- Managing and providing the appropriate estimating strategies, tools, skills and spirit to ensure successful project execution including the coordination of the project and proposal estimating efforts for all capitals and external projects.
- Preparing detailed estimating plans, overall cost estimate and summaries and detail estimate reports will be required. Work alongside the project controls team and engineers to ensure a consistent and accurate scope definition, strategy, management requirements and anticipated productivity levels so solid communication skills are essential.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years or more experience in electrical estimation and system control within heavy engineering, & construction or pneumatic system.
- Proven management experience of small teams
- Project Field Experience
- Industrial / Commercial work ranging from prime bids, hard bids, and negotiated work
- Experienced in using estimating software
- Familiar using SAP 2000 and Solid Works
- Good Analytical Mechanical Design
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in taking up above challenging career, send a detailed resume with a recent photograph to Email : firstname.lastname@example.org