PT.HEI specializes in the design and manufacture of heat transfer equipment of all types, pressure vessels, and process skids, pipping, and other specialized fabricated equipment is looking for:
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from the reputable university as a minimum, with 2 – 5 years experience of mechanical design of Pressure Vessel, column, shell & Tube Heat Exchanger and Air Cooled Heat Exchanger.
- Having good knowledge in technical and applicable Codes and Standards, such as ASME, TEMA, ANSI, API and etc.
- Having good knowledge in mechanical design software such as Compress, PV-Elite, Microprotol, and familiar with AutoCAD.
- Should have good ability to interact & provide technical guidance to sub-ordinates.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Team oriented, self motivated and ability to prioritize work.
- Overall supervision of the Drafters.
- Perform design of Pressure Vessel, S&T Heat Exchanger and Air Cooled Heat Exchanger and ensure that design & drawing follow with Code and client specification, preparing MR and MS, document status, progress report and shall be reported to Engineering head/Engineering Manager.
- Liaise with sales, estimating, project management, purchasing and fabrication on problem solving.
- Assist Engineering head/Engineering Manager in the continuous improvement process in design and drafting method.
- Ensure that where possible all designs by him self are within budget and on time delivery.
- Assist Engineering head/ Engineering Manager to maintain, extend and improve engineering software.
- Any other duties which are required from time to time as directed by Engineering Head or Engineering Manager or Operation Manager or General Manager are part of job description as well.
If you are confidence that you meet our requirements, please send your CV, recent photograph, and salary expectation to:
PT.Heat Exchangers Indonesia
Jl.Bawal, Batu Merah – Batam 29432 , Indonesia
www.heibatam.com or www.knm-group.com