PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
PAITON II POWER STATION
REQUIRE A PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE
Under Indonesia s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur
operates and maintains this 2×610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The
station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km
Southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have a vacancy for:
PLANNING & SPECIAL TASK ENGINEER
post holder is responsible to Team Leader of Planning and Special Tasks
in developing and scheduling maintenance planning, including plant
outage or shutdown as well as coordinating other sections within
Engineering Department for the effectiveness of day to day maintenance.
In addition, the Maintenance Planning Engineer will also involve in
various engineering support tasks, such as: scaffolding provision
services, workshop operation and maintenance, tools repair and
calibration and other specials tasks.
Candidate for this position should possess:
1. Minimum Diploma degree (D3) in Industrial, mechanical or electrical engineering from a reputable local University;
2. Having 4 years experience in operation of Coal Fired Power Plant; Exposure in Maintenance Planning will be advantage;
3. Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (Maximo will be advantage);
4. Familiar with coal fired power plant process, permit system and maintenance system (will be advantage);
5. Having ability in scheduling plant outage or shutdown;
6. Having skills in organizing workshop operation (will be advantage);
7. Sound knowledge of scaffolding system, tools calibration and contract (will be advantage);
8. Sound knowledge of maintenance performance indicator;
9. Familiar with Microsoft project and office;
10. Good written and spoken in English.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please send a fully detailed CV in English, latest on Friday, 12 June 2009 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No 36
Paiton - Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence.
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.