*Sampoerna Foundation* is a professional philanthropy organization and a
service provider for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with absolute
focus in the field of education. Due to the organization growth, we are
looking for talented people who are possess a passion to help us to create
competent leaders to fulfill the following position :
*TAX OFFICER *
To ensure tax calculation and allocation of entire transactions in Sampoerna
Foundation are performed timely and accurately and also to ensure Tax
planning & regulations are running properly.
*Requirements are : *
1. Holds minimum undergraduate degree (S1) from Accounting.
2. Possesses min 3 (three) years work experience in Taxation, preferably
in Non Profit Organization.
3. Experiences in handling tax audit will be an advantage
4. Strong knowledge of Indonesia current Tax regulation
5. Has good relationship and communication in dealing with Government Tax
6. Has sufficient English language skill, both spoken and written
7. Good Leadership and high level of integrity
8. Excellent problem solving skills
If you interested and meet the above requirements please send your
comprehensive resume via email to *HR Dept of Sampoerna Foundation* at *
email@example.com* and put “Tax” in the subject, no
later than May 20, 2009.