Sunday, 7 June 2009
We at Nokia Siemens Networks aim to be the number one global partner for fixed mobile convergence. Our Compete portfolio of mobile and fixed network infrastructure solutions is focused on the needs of our customer and responds to a rapidly growing demand. With over 600 customers in more than 150 countries, we bring communications solutions to the reach of people all over the word.
Project Procurement Manager
As Project Procurement Manager you will need to ensure the capacity and competence of suppliers for a geographical area and performance of those suppliers, to plan the usage and subcontractor structure and provide the respective CTs with the required resources/supplies for the deliver and care phase in accordance with strategy
Education (recommended level of education/knowledge):
B.E / B. Tech in technical or economical fields, additional education by proven set managerial and soft skill training
Recognized expertise in a complex purchasing/negotiation/contracting environment.
Share expertise with colleagues and others, offers mentoring and guidance to others is a lend contributor individually and as a team member. Understands the relevant business issues and is able to prioritize, 10 years experience
* Initiative taking, problem solving, flexibility and decision making skills
* Strategic thinking
* Understand of NSN Strategies
* Broad knowledge of service procurement and its business logic
* Market knowledge
* Contract management expertise
* Familiarity with customer and product processes
* Negotiation skills, presentation and relationship management skills
* Active listening and networking skills
* Information sharing and networking skills
* Language and computer skills
* Project management
The closing date for all applications is 20 June 2009.
For more details and airline application
please visit http://jobs.experd.com/nokiasiemensnetworks
Labels: Lowongan Kerja Indonesia