Jakarta Garden City - Keppel Land Limited is the property arm of the Keppel Group, one of Singapore’s largest multinational groups with key businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure, and property.PT Mitra Sindo Sukses, We are joint venture company between a leading Singapore Property group (Keppel Land) and Indonesia Property group both are public listed. Due to major expansion, we are now have opening for the below exciting position.
Education: A minimum of a Degree graduation from Civil Engineering
Experience: A minimum of 3 to 5 years with two years of project supervisory and the Project scale around 20 hectares, especially in Residential, earth work, and Infra structure. Experiences from well known consultant is preferable
Skills: The position requires being able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition the position requires the following:
* Considerable knowledge of the methods and practices used in housing construction and infrastructure.
* Good knowledge of the essentials of building codes, ordinances, zoning ordinances and their application for purposes of the evaluation of buildings, property uses and their condition.
* Prepares, reviews and modifies plans related to infrastructure such as streets, sidewalks, gutters and other offsite, and houses
* Provides technical and professional engineering support services in design and construction
* Directs the work of lower level engineering staff on project
* To be competent in AutoCAD, PDS and Project Microsoft.
* Outgoing personality
* Dedication to achievement
* Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
* Self motivation
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and to promote quality; monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Monitors and supervises design and construction, including reviewing plans, specifications, estimates and calculations and giving advice on corrective action
* Monitors and manages the day-to-day operations of a program, project or function, including developing short and long-range goals objectives and budgets; ensuring that procedures are being followed and assisted in resolving complex problems which require input.
* Monitors and supervises the Consultants/contractors in accomplishing the project accordance with the time schedule and budgets.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. Please send in a Comprehensive Resume, Day Time Contact Number, salary expectation and Photograph within 2 weeks to the address below:
The Human Resources Manager
E-mail address: Hermansyah@kepland.co.id
For those who are not qualified, please do not apply.