The incumbent reports to the Technical Sales and Service Manager. The job scope involves maintaining good relations with and identifying the needs of processing customers in Indonesia through pursuing new orders and cultivating new businesses. The incumbent must be able to identify and specify spare parts or components requirements from customer’s installed base/equipment.
After Sales Engineer
* Graduate from reputable university in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering with minimum GPA2.75 on a scale of 4
* Have good knowledge of Thermodynamics, Fluid dynamics and Heat transfer technology, and should also be familiar with Pumps and Valves application.
* Have proven 3-5 years working experience selling spare parts and services to chemical or food and beverage industry.
* Have strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Possess fluency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
* PC literate in software such as MS Office and SAP.
If you have the qualifications and interest to answer this ad, please submit your resume, with recent photograph and other credentials within 13 June 2009.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Please write the job position on the left corner of the envelope or e-mail subject and send to:
PT. Tetra Pak Indonesia.
PO BOX 4885,