Under the general supervision of the Chairman of TWG (Technical Working Group) Tuberculosis and AIDS, performs a variety of information gathering, monitoring, technical and administrative services of moderate scope and difficulty, in support of program activities, with particular emphasis on administrative support.
- Assist in the administrative management of TWG TB & AIDS by providing updates report on meeting schedule, minutes and funds utilization quarterly of TWG TB and AIDS activities.
- Assist Chairman and TWG members on preparation of meetings, workshops, field monitoring and development of reports and presentation of TWG TB and AIDS.
- Arrange meetings, workshops. Field monitoring and other activities related with TWG TB and AIDS activities.
- Maintain database on attendance list, minutes of meeting, PR quarterly/semester reports, field monitoring reports and other related materials.
- Assists Officers (Admin, Finance and Program) whenever needed and in relation, with TWG Malaria activities and maintain good cooperation with CCM secretarial staff
- Assist Finance Officer in preparing financial requests and reports of TWG Malaria activities
- Completion of a university degree and/or courses in health (medical, public health)
- At least 2 (two) years of progressively responsible on programmatic or administrative work
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia verbal and written and have a good communication skills
- High degree of integrity, highly organized and good analytical skills.
- Some basic understanding of management AIDS, TB and Malaria would desirable.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications (especially word and Excel/).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
By put the code on the email subject as: Assistant TWG Malaria
The closing date for applications is Saturday, 4 July 2009.