FlowerAdvisor came about as a result of a prominent absence of a single strong brand in Asia for International Flower Delivery. Online users found it a struggle to discover a trusted 24 hour delivery flower site which can be replied upon to send flowers, hampers and gifts to their loved ones anywhere in the world.
Although there are plenty of talented local florists, most are not keen to spend millions on infrastructure to build a stable and secure site that enables and manages E-commerce transaction. To make matters worse, Asia & Europe has also one of the largest E-commerce frauds which makes many users very skeptical of small sites.
With the expertise of our shareholders: JobsDB with its hotline expertise; 88DB with its classifieds and Streetdirectory.com with its massive online audience, portal management and E-commerce expertise, Robert J Steiner was commissioned to set up FlowerAdvisor in late 2006.
Business Development Executive
- Maintain good relationship with local florist and local vendors
- Update website content related to products and pricing
- Analyze competitor's price, products, and services
- Analyze and predict sales movement
- Monitor and analyze SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent in Computer Literate (Ms. Office)
- High discipline, open minded, willing to learn, integrity