Friday, 3 July 2009
PT Sari Husada is a pioneer in manufacturing baby and nutritious foods in Indonesia. We produce various kinds of international standard milk products for infants and for pregnant and breast-feeding mothers. Our products includes: SGM 3, SGM 4, Vitalac 1+, Lactamil, SGM Cereal, SGM Rusk/Biscuit. Currently, we are looking for bright talents and achiever individuals to strengthen our Operation team as:
Maintenance Shift Supervisors (Code: MTC)
* Male, max. 35 years old, must has S1 degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
* Has min. 2 years experience in the same field preferably from dairy/milk industry or consumer goods.
* Has strong knowledge and experienced in handling PLC, pneumatic/hydraulic, control system, and production technologies.
* Has good understanding on baby food or consumer good.
* Fluent in English (written & spoken).
* Able to operate computer, especially MS Office.
* Strong leadership, self-confidence, responsible, high motivated, and able to work in a team.
* Job base: Klaten.
Please send your application letter including CV, recent photograph and contact number (not more than 150KB, windows base programs) to :
Put code as subject of email. Only qualified applicants will be notified