International SOS is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare, security services and outsourced customer care. The company was founded in Indonesia in 1984 and now employs over 4,000 people worldwide, with offices in over 65 countries. The company is aiming to accelerate the growth of the business across Indonesia.
Assistance / Operation Coordinator
As Assistance/Operation Coordinator you are part of our Alarm Center Team, where you will be put into situation that test all your skills. You may called upon to coordinate a member's medical care aboard, support a team of proffesionals in the filed or manage remote side service delivery.
Key skills/Qualities :
- Fresh graduated (Academy/University)
- Fluent in English is a must, with minimum TOEFL Score 500
- Computer literate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently on tasks at hand as well as in a team
- Strong work ethic demonstrated by behavior, appearance, attitude and initiative
- Flexibility to take new assignments to contribute to department improvements
- Respect confidentiality of company, medical and personal documentation
- A high standard of administrative skills, correspondence in English and management if filling system
- Willing to work extra hours/on shift schedule
(with CV and latest photograph) to: email@example.com