PT Maestro Global Informatika is an International company focusing on delivering high quality IT services to business organizations located in Indonesia and Australia. Our technology expertises are in infrastructure connectivity, network security, and unified communications. Our IT services include following: managed infrastructure services, consulting, outsourcing, and training. Our services offering enable business organizations to focus on their core business and effectively use Information Technology to support day to day and critical business operations.
Visit our website at www.maestroglobal.co.id
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
- Provides front-line support and respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically for our managed services client
- Diagnose technical hardware and software issues
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Log all help desk interactions
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prioritize issues level of severity and fixing problems appropriately
- Prepare activity reports
- Performs basic network and system administration function such as setup, configures and installs IT infrastructure hardware such as PC, Server, and network appliance.
- Provide assistance in developing and maintaining standard policies and procedures
- Operations responsibilities include server backup and maintain equipment inventory
- Research questions using available information resources for better solutions, fine-tunes support processes for increase in efficiency
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Other projects assigned on an as needed basis and may require occasional travel.
- Provides input to management for continued improvement of the Help Desk function
- Participate in roster 24x7 managed infrastructure monitoring in our NOC.
- Male or Female, max age 35 y.o
- A degree in CIS (Computer Information Systems) or a related field a definite plus but not required.
- Previous working experience is preferred but fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software
- Experience setting-up PC’s with all versions of Windows
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP and networking
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Server operating system
- Good communication skills and can work in a team environment
- Customer service oriented.
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skill
- Organization skills a definite plus.
- Microsoft, Cisco, and Linux/Unix certification is a definite plus.
- In a professional service business such as ours, success is derived from the knowledge, skills and attributes of our management and staff. We know exactly that our greatest strength comes from our diverse and motivated people with the expertise and insight to tackle the toughest client issue.
- We are actively looking individuals who would be willing to grow with us, roll up sleeves and achieve results. On top of that the individuals must be able to emulate our company values of integrity, commitment to the customer, commitment to the team, professionalism and work ethic.
If you consider yourself qualified for the position please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org