PT Mega Petro Synergy is a Manpower supply & Construction company which
operates in Indonesia. MPS currently has a vacancy in the position of a
Health Safety & Environment Officer. This position is open to Indonesian
nationals. Our client is Saipem for Gorgon Project.
(project Based / Lampung)
Responsible for the implementation and control of all site related
safety matters associated with specific projects as designated by the
Project / Site / HSE Manager.
· On site control of all safety related matters for
· Develops, Implementation and control of project safety
· Identification and assessment of on-site hazards.
· Accident / Incident reporting and preparation of Site
Monthly Safety Report.
· Provides tool box, induction talks and attendance of
progress and safety meeting.
· Control safety matters pertaining to sub-contractors
· Client safety liaison
· Assistance with day to day for safe working practice for
· Perform role of secretary in the site safety & health
· Diploma or Bachelor Degree from Civil, Technical or
Occupational Safety & Health
· Experience as HSE Officer Position minimum 1 year,
preferable in construction.
· Familiar with OHSAS 18001:2007 will be a plus
· Certified Safety Expert in Construction is an advantage
· Have experience as a leader will be an advantage
· Excellent communication
· Able to operate computer
· Excellent in Bahasa Indonesia and understand English will
Terms of offer:
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter and detailed curriculum
vitae, with names and addresses of referees (including telephone, fax
numbers and email address). Please attached academic transcripts and
Diplomas , all certificate and state clearly the applied position code
in the email subject.
Please submit your application before March 5th, 2011 to
Human Resources Unit: