Tuesday, 22 February 2011
Total is the world’s fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide. Total E&P Indonesie is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based Total Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, Total E&P Indonesia invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
* Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree or Professional Degree in Psychology
* Candidate must be able to do interview, observation, and make recommendation.
* Able to speak English
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* Willing to work full time in contractual basis
* Conducting all recruitment step activities : reading cv, observation, interview, reporting, build relationship with university, campaigning to universities, arranging job fair and psychological tests.
* Willing to travel frequently
* Conducting all recruitment step activities : reading cv, observation, interview, reporting,
* build relationship with university, campaigning to universities, arranging job fair and
* psychological tests.
(Kalimantan Timur – Balikpapan)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
* At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent. Job role in Reservoir/Petroleum Engineer or Others.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
For further information please check our web: