Wednesday, 23 February 2011
MontD Or Oil Tungkal Ltd is currently recruiting dynamic, qualified and self motivated personnel to be part of our Jakarta based team. The Company has the following vacancies:
EXPLORATION & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
* Responsible for the technical department you Will lead a small team of geophysicists, geologists and reservoir engineering staff In undertaking the Company s technical work programme.
* Candidates should have managerial experience, hands on technical capabilities including familiarity with industry standard G&G software, a degree In Geoscience or other relevant subject, a minimum of 15 years experience of which at least five years should be with an Operator.
SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
* Responsible for the co-ordination of reservoir engineering studies to optlmlse field development including the design and interpretation of oil and gas well tests and reservoir fluid characterisation.
* Candidates should have a minimum of 12 years experience and a relevant Bachelor s Degree in Petroleum or Reservoir Engineering.
* Capable of undertaking detailed 2D/3D seismic interpretation, risk and uncertainty analysis, volumetric estimation, well planning and participation in meetings with BPMIGAS and partners.
* A Bachelor s degree in Geophysical Science, or other relevant subject,9 years Industry experience, good understanding of subsurface tools,interpretation techniques and depth conversion and seismic acquisition and processing knowledge.
* Will undertake production and development geology for a producing field.
* Candidates should have a Bachelor s degree in Geological Science, at least 9 years experience, a solid technical background including a good understanding of structural geology, familiarity with advanced geo-science software and data management.
LIBRARIAN & DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
* Duties will include library set up. development and implementation of a G&G data management system, cataloguing and coordination of the Company’s external data storage.
* Candidates require a University degree or a librarianship qualification, knowledge of data management, Cataloguing and achieving,7 years plus relevant experience of which 3 years should be in oil and gas Industry.
* Will include manage all aspects of drilling and workover operations.
* A degree In Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering, 10 years experience in Drilling Operations, of which a minimum of 3 years must have been in a Senior Supervisor capacity are a requirement for this position.
* Will take a proactive a proactive to optimize production, resources and minimize production losses based on sound engineering practices and procedures.
* 10 years of petroleum engineering experience and a Bachelor s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant subject are requirements for this position.
HEALTH, SAFETY SECURITY & ENVIRONMENT ADMINISTRATOR
* Jakarta based.
* Duties will include management of HSSE in all operations; development and implementation of an HSSE Management System, regulatory reporting to BPMIGAS and other governmental departments.
* Candidates should be NEBOSH certified, have a Bachelor s Degree in Petroleum, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering, at least 8 years experience and have strong leadership and communication skills.
HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER
* field based at Mengoepeh, South Sumatra.
* Duties will include HSE administrative and technical support to field operations, coordination of training programs and healthcare requests In the field.
* Candidates should have minimum of five years relevant experience, be familiar with petroleum operations and hold a relevant Degree In Petroleum Engineering, Drilling or similar.
If you are Interested In working in a challenging environment and have the key skills to fill one of these vacancies please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 26 February 2011