*Putera Sampoerna Foundation* is a professional philanthropy organization
and a service provider for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with
absolute focus in the field of education. Due to the requirement from one of
our division (Outreach), we are looking for talented people who are possess
a passion to help us to create competent leaders to fulfill the following
*Education Recovery Program Manager (ERPM-SDOM)*
*Mail Responsibilities : *
- Develops Disaster Management Planning (Strategic Planning for
Disaster/Recovery Department) manages, monitors, evaluates and reports on
all PSF’s education recovery programs in disaster area based on Program Plan
- Coordinates the program implementation with the project team in
Disaster Area, donors/sponsors, vendors/suppliers, partners, government
institutions and other stakeholders
- Coordinates with other departments/units to ensure the smooth,
effective and successful implementation/execution of the programs.
- Works together with the Business Development Department and other
departments in approaching potential donors and partners, and developing a
sound proposal to ensure that the proposed program is relevant to the needs
of the targeted beneficiaries, and can be cost-effectively implemented to
achieve the intended goals within the set time frame, cost and other
*Job Requirements :*
- Experience in managing construction project in disaster affected area;
schools, houses, clinic
- Understanding of different construction approaches and techniques
applicable in disaster affected area
- Deep analytical thinking skill in infrastructure development planning,
its procurement and also in the process of handing over the infrastructure
to the community
- At least Bachelor Degree in any related area
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in coordinating and managing
projects as Project Coordinator/Manager
- Excellent Proficiency in English, both writing and spoken.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Strong Leadership.
- Strong Project Management Skill.
- Strong Time Management skills
If you interested and meet the above requirements please send your
comprehensive resume by email to *firstname.lastname@example.org* by
stating position code applied for in the email subject no later than 6 March 2011.