The business model of Agro Group Plantations evolves around building and expanding sustainable plantation projects in the region focusing on adopting the industry’s best practices and deriving operational excellence. We envision becoming a fully integrated player in the industry value-chain to ensure long term sustenance of our business.
In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in our Plantations .
Accounting Manager (AIEK / ABSK)
(To be base in East Kalimantan & South Kalimantan)
You will be working on a fully integrated computerized environment using Oracle ERP, will be required to maintain accounts, ensure payments are made on time and prepare monthly financial statement. Previous experience in using a similar system will be an advantage.
- Male/Female (30-45 years old) with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting possess hands on experience in accounting packages ACCPAC, Oracle Financials and Microsoft excel, word, power-point, project etc
- Candidates Domicile from Surabaya is preferable
- To be base in East Kalimantan & South Kalimantan
- At least 5 years or more for Manager of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with General Ledger / Account Receivable / Account Payable
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Preferred language(s): English
- Interview will be held at SURABAYA City
PT. AGRO HARAPAN LESTARI
JL. Gatot Subroto Kav 27 Jakarta 12950