Cabot Corporation USA, the world’s largest producer of Carbon
Blacks,And the acknowledged technological leader in the Carbon Blacks
Industry,Operates 40 plants in more than 25 Countries.
Cabot Indonesia, Cabot’s largest Carbon Black Facility investment in Asia
Pacific Region, having two manufacturing sites Cilegon and Merak.
As part of our business strategy, currently we are looking for bright,
highly qualified candidate, capable of providing excellent performance
with self-integrity and good teamwork to fulfill the vacancy of:
ELECTRICAL INSTRUMENT ENGINEER for Project (E/I Project)
1. Male or Female has more than 5 Years experiences in Project and
Commissioning as Instrument / Control System Engineer.
2. Has a good knowledge in DCS and PLC (has experience in DeltaV, RS#3 and
Allen Bradley is preferably)
3. Minimum S1 graduate from reputable university.
4. Has basic knowledge of instrumentations sizing and Low Voltage
5. Have a good Team Work and communication.
6. Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
7. Willing to work under pressure.
He will assigned for various projects as follow :
1. DCS Upgrade (From RS3 to Delta V)
2. Compressor Replacement
3. Feedstock Blending
4. Continuous Emission Monitoring
If you meet above qualification, please send your application form and
complete CV to:
An attractive package will be offered to the success candidate.
Only shortlisted candidate will be processed.
Application will be closed on 30 June 2009
Please put JOB CODE : E/I Project_your name in the email subject.
Failed to put the Job Code will be automatically deleted.
Retno Mei Miyosi
Senior HR Specialist
PT Cabot Indonesia