Now we are searching a qualified personnel for the position:
The Company Commissioning Manager will lead the integrated Construction site and Offshore commissioning teams and will be directly responsible for commissioning and handover of the Project Company Facilities to the Operations Group
Agree with Operations group the systems that can be successfully pre-commissioned at the Construction yard without the introduction hydrocarbons
Maximise the number of systems that can be pre-commissioned at the Construction site with a view to minimising the systems to be commissioned Offshore. Thus reducing the number of personnel required offshore and hence reducing personnel risks to ALARP
Agree with the EPCI contractor and Operations Specialist the schedule and sequence of system commissioning:
- Lead the Company onshore integrated commissioning team at the construction site.
- Oversee the production of all pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures prepared by the Contractor
- Work as part of an integrated Contractor/Client commissioning team during the run up to Mechanical Acceptance of the platform
- Lead the integrated EPCI / COMPANY / Vendor commissioning teams during pre-commissioning / commissioning and hand over to the Operations Group.
- Interface with Operations to ensure that the introduction of hydrocarbons and the full operation of the Company topsides is completed in a safe and timely manner such that the Project schedule is maintained.
- Commissioning procedures
- Commissioning personnel training and competency assessment
- Commissioning management system implementation
- Systems handover to Operations
- Development and / or agreement of Safe Systems of Work for commissioning activities
- Appointment of key inspection authorities for commissioning activities
- Selection of appropriate key EPCI contractor personnel to assist with Company offshore commissioning activities
- Agree the need for involvement in key performance and factory acceptance testing with the Senior Facilities Engineer and Operations Specialist
- 20 years experience in oil and gas construction and or hydrocarbon production environment
- Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 20 years experience in the hydrocarbon production and gas compression / treatment operations
- Minimum of one major project as start up / commissioning lead / manager
- Minimum of 10 years supervisory / team leader or management experience in hydrocarbon production and gas compression / treatment facilities operation
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted