PT Marsh Indonesia, a subsidiary of Marsh Inc., the world's leading insurance brokers, advisors & risk consultancy firm with offices in over 120 countries, is looking for a candidate to fill below important position.
* Meets with client to assess its risk needs.
* Reviews the client's exposures and loss experience against current types of coverage and analyzes the risks to determine the products and service requirements.
* In conjunction with the senior client executive / client manager, develops a servicing plan in response to client needs and gains client's approval.
* Communicates the servicing plan to carriers/ service provider, as appropriate.
* Receives and evaluates quotes from the carrier or the service provider and presents a recommendation to client.
* Delivers daily service to the clients that assures that their risk management needs are appropriately met.
* Implements and maintains a quality post-sales service plan.
* Creates and presents renewal proposals to existing clients and participates in presentations to prospective clients.
* Good command of the English language both written and verbal
* Resourceful and able to work independently
* Be a team-player and possess a positive attitude towards learning
* Strong interpersonal, problem solving and negotiation skills
* Possess technical insurance competence
* Minimum 3 years experience in broking industry
Please submit the resume within 14 days to email@example.com