Rabobank Indonesia is a part of the Rabobank Group, a full-range financial services provider founded on co-operative principles. Headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, the Rabobank Group employs more than 60.000 staffs in 43 countries, servicing the needs of more than nine million clients worldwide. Food & Agribusiness is the international prime focus of the Rabobank Group. Rabobank solidity and stability is evidenced by being ranked 4th in the World's Safest Bank 2008 list by Global Finance Magazine.
Security Risk Management Officer (SRM) Jakarta
Responsibilities: Support Head of Security Risk Management in day to day operations, and play an active role to safeguards the bank’s valuable asset.
- Provide the System Risk Assessment and Re-Certification regularly for the applications which has running in the bank
- Provide the security monitoring activities for the applications which has running in the bank
- Support the day to day operations especially the administrative control: developing, publishing, and implementing of policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and information risk management report
- Provide the Security Awareness training
- Play an active role in security domain
- S1 degree in IT and have at least 2 year work experience in Banking
- Know the security of O/S, Software, Encyrption, Access Control and Physical Security.
- Know and Understand the Security Definitions (vulnerability, threat, risk, exposure).
- Have IT Programming knowledge in Visual Basic and Unix (familiar with Unix environment and commands).
- Have knowledge to build the documents of Policy, Guidance and Standard
- Good in English (written and/or spoken).
Please send your complete resume to : email@example.com
Please put the position code in your email subject