Rabobank Indonesia is a part of the Rabobank Group, a full-range financial services provider founded on co-operative principles. Headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, the Rabobank Group employs more than 60.000 staffs in 43 countries, servicing the needs of more than nine million clients worldwide. Food & Agribusiness is the international prime focus of the Rabobank Group. Rabobank solidity and stability is evidenced by being ranked 4th in the World's Safest Bank 2008 list by Global Finance Magazine.
Product Manager Funding (SRM) Jakarta
- Develop Funding products for consumer and SME clients and manage the product folio
- Develop new funding products for consumer and SME and manage the existing products
- Manage and improve profitability of the existing portfolio, including implementation products changes and elimination, pricing & conditions.
- Increase retention of existing customers and funds.
- Together with marketing, develop & implement initiative to increase sales.
- Participate in projects from other areas in the bank that affect savings products within the bank.
- Responsible for presentation materials for new products or clients.
- Minimum Degree holder with over 3 years of relevant experience in banking industry
- Knowledge and experience in retail financial services/consumer banking, preferably in a similar role (funding products, product management, marketing)
- Strong marketing, interpersonal, communication, planning and project management skills
- Analytical, possess strong judgment in data analysis, including the ability to make sound business judgment and is results-oriented
- Good in English (written and/or spoken)
Please put the position code in your email subject