The British International School (BIS) is one of the largest private international schools (it is a Public School) in Jakarta, Indonesia. The British International School is a member (International Member) of the Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference, (HMC).
It was first established in Jakarta in 1973 under the auspices of the British Embassy. Since then, the main campus was relocated to Bintaro in 1994 to accommodate increasing numbers of students, and an early years centre was opened in Pondok Indah in 1999.
The school offers classes for students from pre-school to year 13 based on a British curriculum, with the final two years covered by the International Baccalaureate diploma program.
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Supporting the children during school tome , assisting teacher in preparing resources for the lessons and supervising children during break and lunch time or playing in play ground areas, making display in class room and central area. The job also excepted to be working with small groups of children supporting their learning.
- Holding a minimum Bachelor-S1 Degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to multi task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy dealing with children
- Highly motivated and a good team player
- Ability to use software such as Word, Excel and Power Point
The British International School
PO Box 4120 CPAPOE