Accor Vacation Club is a leading provider of vacation ownership in the Asia Pacific region. The Club’s operator is part of the Accor Hospitality Group, the largest and fastest growing hotel management group in the Pacific Region (brands include Sofitel, Pullman, Grand Mercure, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, All Seasons, Ibis).
Accor Vacation Club is Indonesia’s first hotel branded vacation ownership club.
Chief Accounting (Located in Nusa Dua - Bali)
Accor Vacation Club is seeking an experienced Chief Accounting who will perform a key leadership role in the Accounting team. This role directly reports to the Financial Controller – Bali and will work closely with the Regional Director of Finance for Accor Indonesia in meeting financial reporting requirements.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to whole-of-business initiatives
- Managing core financial accountabilities across the business
- Ensuring the timely production and accuracy of reporting required by statutory authorities and management users.
- Providing critical financial information and operational reports to support strategic and operational decision making
- Manage accounting database, including process for end of the month
To be considered for this role you must have:
- S-1 Accounting Degree from local reputable university or overseas accounting/ business degree
- Strong statutory, local business and corporate tax, annual budgeting process
- 3 - 5 years operational experience in a demanding accounting role
- Experience working within a busy small finance/accounting team
- Strong knowledge of local accounting standards and IFRS
- Strong knowledge of local tax laws
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills essential and experience in Great Plains would be desirable
- Proficient in speaking and writing both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international company in a highly influential role. The organisational complexity, scale and the dynamic structure makes this a challenging yet rewarding role.
If you have a track record which reflects your ability to undertake this role please apply now!!!
If you are interested in the above position please apply by using this link www.accorvacationclub.expr3ss.com/?s=3. Your resume must include a recent photo. For further detail please call Lisa Trisia on +62 361 8478 121
Come and join Accor's fast growing Vacation Club in South East Asia!