KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation, a Dutch NGO, has become one of the leading International Technical Agencies, in the past 25 years that pioneered the DOTS Tuberculosis (TB) control method and thus contributed significantly to the success of global TB control.
In Indonesia, KNCV has been working closely with The Ministry of Health since 1992. As part of our TBCAP programme, we are currently looking for bright, high achiever individuals, capable of providing excellent performance with self-integrity and good teamwork to fulfill the position of:
- Senior Technical Officer for Remote Area (Based in Jayapura)
- Technical Officer for Remote Areas : 4 positions
- Papua (Based in Timika, Wamena)
- Papua Barat (Based in Sorong, Fakfak)
- Technical Officer Hospital DOTS Linkage and TB-HIV
- Based in : Jakarta, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Sumatera Utara, NAD
- Medical Officer
- A degree in public health, epidemiology or comparable qualification.
- Preferred experience with Government or NGOs .
- Non - civil servant.
- Experience in TB Control I Program for at least 3 years .
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Age > 30 years.
- Willing to Travel.
- The positions are one year renewable contract positions. Candidates already in the required location will get preference.
Please respond to the position and location you wish to apply for, and send the application letter and CV to:
KNCV Representative Office
Email : email@example.com
or PO. BOX 4665 Jakarta 10046
Application deadline: 30th June 2009