Ecolab is a part of a global world-wide company that leading in providing cleaning, food safety and protection products and services.
As the world leader in premium commercial cleaning and sanitizing, Ecolab has grown to $5billion in global sales, within 160 countries, business rely on more than 23,000 Associates.
One of our divisions – OPERATIONS Division, currently is looking for :
Specification and General Requirements:
- Engineer degree from reputable university; Chemical Engineering would be an advantage.
- MBA preferably but not a must.
- Have basic understanding of accounting and/or finance basic practice.
- At least 5 years strong experience in Supply Chain / Logistics / Distribution (note: candidate may have 10 yrs experience but only 2 years in SC/Log/Dist. On the other hand, candidate may only have 7 yrs work experience but spend 5 yrs in SC/Log/Dist.)
- Good understanding of Indonesia transport regulations and INCOTERM.
- Familiar with WMS and/or SAP or other system
- Proficient computer skills: familiar with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.) including Office Outlook
- Good leadership skills, mature [35-45 yrs old], always look for new ideas / innovative, and hard worker
- Good skill of English: speak & write
- Willing to work from Cikarang
Attn. HR Manager
All resumes will be treated confidential, but only shortlist candidates will be call for interview.