AVP RISK ANALYSIS UNIT - CORPORATE BANKING (Code: AVP RAU CBA – 09)
The job holder is responsible to provide credit risk analysis of the Corporate and Investment Banking clients to support the reduction of potential loss to the Bank within a set time frame period
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree in any related field from a leading/reputable university.
- Has a minimum of 6 years relevant working experiences in the area of Financial Institution or Banking Industry.
- Possesses strong credit risk skill, has a good knowledge of Corporate Banking activities, Investment and/or Trade products and ability to interpret meaningful information from financial accounts.
- Has the standard knowledge of credit application processes, in line with Corporate Banking activities.
- Possesses good knowledge of economic indicators and awareness to the industrial sectors.
- Possesses the ability to maintain good quality of output under high pressure and tight deadline, and ability to maintain a high level of intense concentration for a prolonged period.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to maintain relationships with customers and to work with all levels within the Bank's organization.
- Proficient in English and computer literate, i. e. Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity.
HSBC - Human Resources Department address:
World Trade Center 4th Floor,
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 29-31,
To find out more information about the programme and the selection process, please visit our career site at www.hsbc.co.id