AREVA, with manufacturing facilities in 41 countries and a sales network in more than 100, offers customers reliable technological solutions for CO2-free power generation and electricity transmission and distribution. Areva is the world leader in nuclear power and the only company to cover all industrial activities in this field.
Areva's 61,000 employees are committed to continuous improvement on a daily basis, making sustainable development the focal point of the group’s industrial strategy.
AREVA’s businesses help meet the 21st century’s greatest challenges: making energy available to all, protecting the planet, and acting responsibly towards future generations.
Duties and responsibility
Reporting to Deputy Project Manager, this position is accountable for Civil Engineer. Activity are o provide technical note with regard to civil works to ensure the respective work is in accordance with design and engineering.
- Min. education in Bachelor Degree Civil Engineer
- FEMALE,Fresh Graduated
- Able to communicate in English both written and oral.
- Able to interact with various people from different levels within the organization.
- Able to operate MS Office and other programs.
- Strong team player, capable of performing in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment as well as high accuracy in processing data.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org