- Coordinate and estimate of environmental programs, plans and systems,
- Environmental monitoring and reporting in accordance with RPL, RKL, mine site performance, rehabilitation and reclamation programs,
- Coordinate and liaise with government agencies for permitting and regulatory compliance for project,
- Compliance with environmental legislation and health and safety standards,
- Maintain an environmental emergencies action plan at site, community awareness and environmental investigations,
- Provides leadership and direction to the team.
- Mining Engineer professional degrees with specialization in Environmental,
- At least 7 years experience in the same role, preferably in mining industry,
- Proven experience in regulation, environmental permitting, and mine reclamation,
- Have good knowledge and experience of environmental management systems and rehabilitation,
- “AMDAL (Environmental Impact Assesment)”, and “Pengawas Operasional Pertama” certificates are a must,
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills,
- Computer literate and posses excellent oral and written English,
- Willing to be assigned to Kalimantan.
email@example.com or PO BOX 1229 JKP 10012
Excellent salary & packages are available for successful applicants.