ENV0010 - GENERAL RECLAMATION SUPERVISOR
- Manages all aspects of the Environmental Department s reclamation program to ensure compliance with PTNNT s RKURPL reclamation objectives.
- To ensure that the personnel of the Reclamation Inventory / Mine Support, Field Revegetation and Field Maintenance And or the Reclamation Nursery and Monitoring groups of the PTNNT Environmental Reclamation section conduct nursery operation, produce sufficient seedlings for reclamation, apply appropriate reclamation techniques, maintenance revegetation and reports all monitoring data related to Site Reclamation Program in accordance with the commitments specified in the Project environmental management plan and all applicable Government of Indonesia Regulatory obligations.
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree in either forestry, agriculture, ecology, environmental engineer and/or science related field: Candidates with engineering degree should have a strong forestry and agriculture background.
- Ten (10) years experience conducting reclamation related activities or equivalent experience obtained in the pursuit of post-graduate college degree, and minimum of 5 years experience in the mining industry.
- Experienced in environmental reclamation within the mining (similar) industry.
- Good understanding of government regulations and international guidelines related to environmental.
- Strong supervisory experience with emphasis of training and staff development, and budgetary management.
- Strong oral and technical written communication skills in both English and Indonesian.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills and be competent in all Microsoft Office software program.
- Strong leadership, team building, and interpersonal skills.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment - PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PO. BOX 1022
Fax : 0370-636318 Ext. 48042,
E-mail : PTNNT.Recruitment@newmont.com