Internal Auditor (Jakarta)
- Conduct Internal Audits throughout the organization to minimize risk, improve the performance and productivity of the organization’s financial and ensure that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, law and standards.
- To provide general and comprehensive audit;
- Drafting audit report, control accuracy of financial records, briefing audit finding to managements and preparing recommendation for corrective action;
- Support Internal Audit Manager to establish internal audit mission and to prepare monthly audit program.
- Educational background minimum S1, especially major in Accounting from reputable University;
- Have at least minimum 2 years experienced in the same field, experience from insurance business industry would have added advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill of both in bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Age between 30 - 35 years old;
- Wiling to travel to our branches all over Indonesia (Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Denpasar; Tanjung Pinang, Makasar, Manado, Malang, Solo, Semarang, Pekanbaru, Yogyakarta, Pontianak, Palembang, Samarinda, Batam, Banda Aceh or any other places);
- Responsible, Honest, high analytical skill, independent, management skill, strong organizational skills, high achievement and target oriented, creative and innovative.
- Computer literate and proficient in office application tools.
PT. Asuransi Rama Satria Wibawa,
Graha Irama Bld, 10th. Floor, Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Blok X-1,
Kav. 1 & 2, Jakarta Selatan 12950 or via e-mail to:
email@example.com not later than 1 July 2009.
All applications will be treated in professional confidence
Only short-listed candidates will be notified