Purchasing Staff Jakarta
- Process, control and monitoring procurement
- Vendor management
- Support daily activity of purchasing dept
- Ability to adapt quickly and understand the company's basic purchasing system and procedures.
- Ability to focus on process improvement initiatives to streamline purchasing department activities.
- Continuous follow-up with assigned supplier accounts.
- Plan, organize, and control procurement activities and report to GM
- Evaluate vendors’ performance
- Ensure the records of purchased items, cost, delivery is matched with requisition
- English: fluent both written and spoken
- Having experience ; IT Industry preferred (due to knowledge of suppliers and processes), min. 5 years, at least 2 as head of area
- Education: Major in Accounting, Administration or Engineering
- Integrity, Good Working ethics, Good references
- Experienced with importation process and custom clearance
- Experienced in local and international traveling management ( ticketing, accommodation etc)
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
PT Agranet Multicitra Siberkom
Please state position code in the e-mail subject; [O&FA] Purchasing Staff
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Invitation processed will be conducted by e-mail & SMS