If you would like to learn more, please provide your resume.
- Work within in Multi-discipline team to provide reservoir engineering expertise to help optimize production and development strategies.
- Provide input as required to WP&B, annual reserves, BPMigas reports, Plans Of Development updates.
- Construct & Maintain Full Field and Network models as appropriate for use in reservoir prediction studies.
- Work within the team to identify additional drilling, recompletion and workover targets to optimize production.
- BSc in Petroleum Engineering, MSc is preferred.
- 7 + years related working experience.
- Competency in reservoir simulation, material balance, network modeling and other RE software.
- Desire to develop and implement innovative ideas.