If you would like to learn more, please provide your resume.
- Ability to conduct a systematic geological studies from the early stage of identifying hydrocarbon exploration potential to the execution of a technical program including data gathering, technical review and risk assessment, management presentations and recommendations.
- Network with the oil and gas industry to identify farm-in opportunities.
- Represent the company in bid tenders including the formation of joint ventures, negotiations, and technical presentations.
- BSc in Geology; MSc is preferred.
- 7+ year Indonesia experience (prospect generation and play evaluation).
- Landmark-based seismic interpretation skills and other industry standard geoscience software packages.
- Must be conversant with hydrocarbon system analysis, with emphasis on geochemistry, structure, and depositional sequences.
- Understand risk and economics.