ENV0062 - ENVIRONMENTAL PERMITTING MANAGER – JAKARTA
- To assist in the management of Newmont Nusa Tenggara of all environmental matters and ensure compliance to environmental standards and permitting.
- To be the technical person in charge in dealing with media/journalist as well as governmental officers.
- In case the Senior Manager is unavailable, be the main person of Environmental Department to be able to deal with high rank governmental officers for all environmental / technical issues.
- Advanced graduate qualifications in Environmental Sciences or related field and equivalent combination of training and experience in leading large multinational mining sites.
- Ten (10) years minimum experiences with environmental management responsibility for mining or related industrial operations.
- Has a good relation with government agency related to the environmental issues.
- History of positions of increasing responsibility with management and coordination experience.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills, excellent human resource skills and cultural sensitivity.
- Strong determination and communication skills.
- In-dept knowledge of the management of submarine tailing disposal.
- Familiar with the US Code of Federal Regulations, the Nevada Administrative Code and Indonesian Regulations as the apply to environmental requirements.
- Have strong networks of relationships with international professional organizations.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment - PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PO. BOX 1022
Fax : 0370-636318 Ext. 48042,
E-mail : PTNNT.Recruitment@newmont.com