Logica is a leading IT and business services company, employing 39,000 people across 36 countries. It provides business consulting, systems integration, and IT and business process outsourcing services. Logica works closely with its customers to release their potential – enabling change that increases their efficiency, accelerates growth and manages risk. It applies its deep industry knowledge, technical excellence and global delivery expertise to help its customers build leadership positions in their markets. Logica is listed on both the London Stock Exchange and Euronext (Amsterdam) (LSE: LOG; Euronext: LOG). More information is available at http://www.logica.com/.
Logica is currently recruiting for positions based in Jakarta, Indonesia, working within a team providing Managed Services to a Telecommunications Client.
Scope of Work
To perform testing design and the planning phases by initially identifying and defining the required tests. Required to monitor the testing, coverage and evaluate ensuring overall quality delivered when testing the Target Test Items.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform the detailed analysis and design of the test requirement, test cases and test data
- Work with Clients and Vendor to define, produce and review the Test Specification, Test Scenarios and Test Data.
- Review and provide assistance in the production of Test Strategies and Test Plans
- Involved in the test preparation and execution activities.
- Provide input to the Test Manager on the status of the test preparation and execution activities.
- Able to own action on technical matters raised during the testing and follow up on resolution.
- Must adhere to the Logica Quality and Standard processes as part of Managed Test Services
- S1 degree in telecommunication, information technology, computer, electronic, equivalent.
- Experience in a Mobile Telecommunications industry.
- Knowledge of IN, SPN, billing, roaming, mobile services (SMS, MMS), EAI and CRM.
- In depth training in techniques in testing of solutions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of industry leading 3rd party billing and IN vendors such Infinys’ IRB and NSN IN (Charge@Once)
- Should have very good understanding of 2G, 2.5B, 3G technology and the types of services offered.
- Experience with UNIX environment is useful.
- Industry leading knowledge of testing methods used and tools required.
- Good quality English spoken and written.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.