PT Ebdesk Indonesia was established in 1998, as a software company to develop Corporate Portal-Collaboration Tools, Work Flow, Knowledge Management & Document Management, based on Internet Technology. Ebdesk Indonesia focus gives us strength to produce proven product with continuous development to stay ahead of the technology change and trend. Ebdesk Indonesia among the first corporation to develop corporate portal, as corporate portal itself was a new concept when we started.
This position is a non-permanent position (contract base), with possibility for upgrading to permanent employment. The incumbent will be stationed in Jakarta at our client’s office.
- University graduate majoring in Computer Engineering/Information Technology.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have extensive knowledge on PHP or C/C++ programming language.
- Able to develop program on Linux/Windows (esp. CGI programming).
- Possess strong skills in Relational Data Bases and SQL.
- Highly motivated and able to work in team.
- Fast learner.
- Good command in English (verbal and written)
HRD - PT Ebdesk Indonesia Jl. Wahid Hasyim No.2 Lt.3, Menteng - Jakarta Pusat 10340 Attn: Ms. Ariyanti
Or via email :
To. firstname.lastname@example.org Cc. email@example.com
Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. Kindly put the position as Subject e-mail.