If you would like to learn more, please provide your resume.
- Provide seismic interpretation on development and exploration projects.
- Undertake reservoir property analysis using inversion and AVA attributes.
- Work with integrated team of geologists and reservoir engineers to finalize initial development well locations and define future locations for a multi-phase drilling campaign.
- Proactive contributor to a multi-discipline well team.
- Convey results and proposals to management and government bodies.
- Anticipate geoscience work program requirements and gain necessary internal/external approvals for successful and timely implementation to impact field development.
- Bsc in Geophysicist, MSc is preferred.
- 7+ years related working experience.
- Landmark based seismic interpretation skills and other industry standard geoscience software packages.
- Experience in seismic processing.
- Familiarity with geomodeling, reservoir simulation, and reservoir/production management.
- Experience in active drilling operations.